8/28/12

M is for Monster!

CRAFTS

This guy reminds me of a cross between Sulley and Mike from, "Monsters Inc."


Math Monsters from Little Learners... learning is so fun!

Handprint monsters from Meet the Dubiens.  Ha!  I love these!


A great paper craft to go along with the book, "Go Away Big Green Monster!" from Preschool Crafts for Kids.


 Felt Monster from Little Learners.  I think it would be great to have standard shapes pre-cut so you can have a little lesson on shapes too!


BOOKS




More activities to go along with "Go Away Big Green Monster!" can be found here.


SNACKS

Monster Mouth from Family Fun


Monster Pretzel Rods from Cute as a Fox.


SONGS & POEMS
Lots of great monster songs and poems found here.

*Click on any picture to be directed to the crafty person who came up with the idea.  Have fun!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any more ideas, please feel free to let me know so I can add them!