8/29/12

S is for Snake!

CRAFTS

If you have extra plastic Easter Eggs lying around you could make this fun and colorful snake.  Original source not found, but it looks pretty easy to make.  You could also use beads, straws, or bottle caps to get a similar effect.  Kids would love it!



 Look at this cute snake made out of an old tie!   You could use one that dad doesn't wear anymore or one from the thrift store.  Via Make and Takes.



Paper chain snake via DLTK kids.



BOOKS

"Never Fear, Snake My Dear!" by Rolf Siegenthaler



"The Day Jimmy's Boa Ate the Wash" by Trinka hakes Noble




SNACK

Yum!  A snake made out of strawberries and bananas with chocolate eyes!  Via Seven Alive.



Or you could go the veggie route and make a snake out of cucumbers.  Via The Family Kitchen.



SONGS AND POEMS
A Silly Slippery Snake
(Tune of "If You're Happy and You Know It") 

Oh, I wish I was a silly, slippery snake.
Oh, I wish I was a silly, slippery snake.
Oh I'd slither across the floor and I'd slip under the door
Oh, I wish I was a silly, slippery snake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any more ideas, please feel free to let me know so I can add them!